Welcome to my blog of personal scribbles n' ramblings. For more visit my production website. Enjoy

Thursday, June 23, 2011

N+ NB = Fanart First

Its funny to think that I have been a practising artist for a few years now and never really sat down and done a fan art. Its not that I hadn't found anything that I enjoyed so much as to do an ode, I guess skills have always gotten in the way. Well a couple of weeks ago while waiting for surf I whipped out the DS and got stuck into a favourite of mine, N+.
Anyway I have always enjoyed the simplicity and due to that I wondered what all that pixel art would like with a lil depth. So here it is, admittedly it was a fine line getting the look I wanted mainly due to trying to keep the core shapes but I managed to get there. Thanks for the inspiration Metanet Software, and here is my pic alongside your tasty dual-screenshot.


1 comment: